Along with very little sound, the smooth KitchenAid Blade Coffee Grinder quickly grinds beans to make around 12 cups of coffee. Along with straightforward fingertip control, the mill's effective stainless-steel cutter grinding mechanism as well as 160-watt motor supply prompt productivity for a tasty fresh brew adventure. The 4-oz. combed stainless-steel bowl includes internal etch markings for brew volumes of 4, 8, 10 or even 12 cups. The durable motor housing helps consistent the mill during operation. Protection button always keeps mill coming from operating if the very clear leading cover is actually not in position. Remarkably effortless to tidy, the bowl, cutter as well as leading cover are dishwasher-safe. The outdoor wipes tidy with a soft cloth.
• Powerful 160-watt motor quickly grinds coffee beans with minimal noise
• Stainless-steel blade grinding mechanism ensures easy and efficient grinding
• Simple fingertip control for smooth operation
• 4-oz. brushed stainless-steel bowl holds enough beans to grind up to 12 cups of coffee
• Bowl includes internal etched markings for brew amounts of 4, 8, 10 or 12 cups